Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SNOW DAY!

Today is the first snow day in the Alpine school district.  My mom was surprised when she opened the garage door and found over a FOOT of snow. 
            Every year it snows and we shovel the walk we make a snow pile to sled on.  I was the first to try the evil snow.  I started at about 7:45, and now it's 9:26 and it is still being shoveled.  The snow is so deep it went up to my knees.  I went to play in the knee deep snow and I feel.  It was so deep I could not get up.  It was a little scary. 
            We made a snow pile almost as tall as Lizzie!  It was so high you could only see my head!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a coment or 200. I love comments...I really do so please leave me a comment NOW. Thanks : )